Saturday, November 17, 2007

The reason for comments.

You are all aware that there is the ability to leave a comment on each of the different posts. Now I realize that many of you are parasitical readers who use my blog as entertainment but give nothing back. I despise that! Leacher's!
Here I am spending my time trying to write interesting things for you to read and you do not even spend the time to say something in return.
So you should leave comments so that you do not fall into the lowly parasitical category.
Oh, another reason to leave posts is so that I know who is reading them so that I can then write about things that would interest you. Also, it is a great way to ask me to add a certain element to the blog. Like a post of sports or food, or maybe a picture of something.

So the point is that you should all leave comments that have 3 things in them.
1. They should be funny or interesting or worthy of posting. Not a "LOL...that is cool!"
2. There should be some sign of identification such as a signature or posting name. ie. Amiphimortal or Andy's name at the end of his. If you want to be secret about who is posting that is fine.
3. They should have words in them.

That is it! So now you know how to be a great contributing member to the blog. Good luck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"LOL...that is cool!"