Monday, November 12, 2007

Fall camp 07

So, backtracking a little bit. Three weeks ago, I went to CCF Fall Camp. This is the annual christian camp put on by CCF (Campus Christian Fellowship). I went with my core and it was awesome. Other than being a time of spiritual growth, it was a time where I bonded with the other guys in my core. There was a speaker who spoke on Friday night, Saturday and Sunday morning. Between these sessions we had time to study, play games like basketball and Tackle Ultimate Frisbee(one of the coolest games ever!), or just talk and laugh. By the end of the week end, my abs hurt, I had been laughing so much.

Sunday afternoon as we were getting ready to head out, we took a picture with our CORE.

Eating Dinner Saturday Evening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL...wow!!! That did take alot of energy...