Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Classes

Some people wanted to know what classes I am taking.
This Quarter I am taking the following classes.

Math 118-Accelerated Pre-Calculus

Comm 101-Intro to Public Speaking

ETEC 110-Engineering Design Graphics I

PE-Intro to Martial Arts

The classes are good but I am having trouble in the math. The comm class is a lot of fun and I promise I will get a photo of my 'sweet' self up here soon.

PE is pretty sweet and I am learning about falls, submission holds, strangles, personal weapons and take down maneuvers.

ETEC is a lot of work but I enjoy it. We are building the mouse trap car in that class as mentioned in an earlier blog as well as learning some CAD; Computer Aided Design.



This is a screen shot of the work I did today. It took me approximately 3 hours.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that is a intense disign there did you really draw it up.
GOAG III

Anonymous said...

Wow Levi,
I am going to tell the guys at Quatro to check out your work! Quite amazing.

Anonymous said...

what is it??
andy