Wednesday, November 21, 2007

No-Shave November

In the month of November here at WWU, there is a tradition that I have chosen to follow. It is this. You don't shave during November. Guys don't shave their faces and girls don't shave their legs. Now, I think that most people don't participate but my CORE went for it wholeheartedly. So for the last 3 weeks I have not been shaving. I have a nice beard now but there were certain complications with T-Day coming.
If I went to thanks giving with my beard then my Aunt would make it her sole duty to come up with as many jokes about it as she could. SO to avoid that issue, I shaved yesterday. Now I was not the only one. After dinner yesterday a group of 5 guys met in Jessie's room for a very serious event. We had a beard shaving party! It was both painful and enjoyable at the same time. Do you have any idea how much it hurts to shave when you have a beard that is three weeks out? It hurts if you try to go fast. So it took me about 15min to shave. Anyway, I have some pre-shave photos.

Left to right: Levi, Jon, Will, Ryan, Jessie.
Bathroom Party!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What in the world! You are all trying to take my glory! All of you are fakes and none of you even have the slightest idea of who you are dealing with. Don’t try and pretend to be me and don’t strain your puny minds in the quest for my identity. You will never find it.

Oh, by the way, Levi your beard looks awesome. You should have left it. Yeah, and then shaved your head! That would be sweet!

Dust and Dignity said...

I agree, awesome beard, that sounds like fun. Apparently no-shave november is a big thing up north, the girl from idaho on the cross country team was trying to get them all to do it... didn't persuade them very well.

and cool dude - in that case, you won't get to know who i am :D