Sunday, November 25, 2007

Back to School

Sunday is kind of sad. I go through it knowing that tomorrow I have to go back to school. Thanksgiving was great and I have many things to tell about. But first I must clear up some things.

First, this blog is serious. I am not saying it is not fun, I am saying that it will be about real matters and events. I tell you all this because there seems to be a lot of jokes and hot air blown around in the comments, but I wanted to reassure everyone that the posts will be relevant and real. You can read the comments if you want to split your sides laughing.

Second, I have given certain people the ability and priviledge of being able to create posts for this blog. These people, as of now are Amaphimortal and Ocelot61. I was asked to use these names as opposed to real ones, not for secrecy, but for security reasons, for identity theft and so on. I wanted to inform you all of this so that if you read a post that doesn't sound like my writing you are not too confused. Also, at the bottom of the posts, it will tell you who wrote it and when, in case you can't figure it out.

Anyway, I have some photos of my break and so as soon as I can borrow a cord from a neighbor I will load them to my PC and upload them.

Levi
OTC

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet.
Ocelot61 if you think you know who I am why don’t you send me an email? Scared?

Levi, that is pretty sweet about being serious about the blog. It would be pretty lame if this turned into a useless battle of dumb posts. Way to go, be strong and live life as if this were the only day that mattered.

Anonymous said...

LEWI! Check your e-mail.

Dust and Dignity said...

cool dude - i think, i don't know, and with the tone of your comments, i don't know that i want you to know who i am, which is WHY i didn't just stick my name on the posts in the first place...

Anonymous said...

Ha! Ocelot61, you don’t like my tone? This just goes to prove that meeting and getting to know people online is a bad idea. I can be who ever I want to be. Boy, girl, mean, nice, educated, funny. There is no real way to know what I am really like. You see, I know who you are and most of the time your writing reflects your character. But for me, I have to write in such a way so that people can not find identify me. I am shrouded by secrecy and from behind that veil I can say what ever I want without fear of reprisal.

Dust and Dignity said...

cool dude - so?? your point is??

Anonymous said...

Well, it started off as a taunt but then as I was thinking I realized the sadness of it all and so I changed ideas part way through. So my point is... Don’t judge me (or others) entirely by online communication because I know who you are and I am pretty sure you know me and my "cool dude" only represents part of me.

Dust and Dignity said...

Judging? Nope. Finding your attitude somewhat irritating? That's the way you want it, isn't it?

Dust and Dignity said...

Okay, that probably came across wrong, let me rephrase - I'm not judging you because I know the internet persona people choose can be completely opposite of what they really are just for the fun of it. However, I can still point out that some attitudes are not really appreciated. So anyway, that's what I meant...