Monday, November 19, 2007

What did I do today?

Listing the things I did today by order of time.

7:00am Alarm went off (my alarm is my iPod so it plays music.)

8:30am Got up out of bed after falling back asleep to the peaceful music of Linkin Park.

8:45am Took a shower and used Head & Shoulders Shampoo for the first time in 4 months. Looked at email, checked calender, consumed walnuts, almonds and cashews as well as some grapefruit juice and my mothers lovely vitamins.

10:00am Math class, We went over a cool subject today. Solving triangles trigonometricaly. So now, if I am lost on a mountain. I can find how high above sea level I am if I know the angle from sea level to me and how far away a certain point is that is at sea level. Oh, I also need a graphing calculator.

11:00am Went to Martial arts class and learned new throw for when shaking someones hand. Very very very cool. So next time I meet someone and I don't like how they shake hands, I can throw them to the ground or if I really don't like them, I could go really fast and break their wrist.

12:00pm Communications 101. Listened to 5 people give speeches on rather boring topics. My IA (Instructor Assistant but really my teacher) (he is awesome by the way) talked to me about my speech and basically said that I need to be more persuasive in my write up.

1:10pm Ate lunch with dudes.

2:00pm Meet with my advisor and talked about next quarters classes.

Afternoon spent doing home work, calling people, looking at my email every 15min or so, just in case someone sent me a really important email and generally being semi distracted until Dinner.

6:00pm Dinner (I will describe dinners later)

7:00pm I had an amazing burst of productivity and completed most of my math homework, studied for my quiz and modeled some parts on the computer.

8:00pm CORE (I will tell more about this in a later post)

9:30pm Late night (I will also tell about later)

11:00pm Finished math homework while in a lounge and then talked to a girl on my floor while untangling the most amazingly complicated ball of yarn every envisioned by man. Except for that knot that the Persian dudes had until Alexander diced it up.

12:00am Type on blog when I should be in bed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha Levi! Nobody is leaving comments on your blog! Dont you feel loved.
(cough...loser...cough)

Anonymous said...

cough...loser...cough....gag...akk... hElp!
HAHA SuCKER