Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Got Prayer?

As finals week approaches I need prayer. This is the first time I have ever experienced something like this and I am really overwhelmed. I have an exam tomorrow, a project design Friday that I don't know how to do, I have a final speech on Monday, another final exam next Wednesday and then the following Friday there is a boatload of ETEC assignments due! I really need prayer. I really really need to have more time. I know it is possible but as the day drags on and I get more tired all I want to do is go to bed and cry. I have some large assignment or big test every other day. HELP!

3 comments:

Dust and Dignity said...

I am praying for you, Levi.
Remember that it's the times when our own strength cannot do anything that God makes His strength most real to us. His grace is sufficient. Keep pressing on!

Anonymous said...

levi,

rough day eh?
if you need any pointers on the etec project, give me a call thursday and i would be more than willing to walk you thru a couple of examples that may help.

your pop

Anonymous said...

well you might try sitting on your bed and weeping I mean it sounds pretty easy to do compared to everything else.