Sunday, December 2, 2007

Finals Week

Tomorrow is my final speech and the coming week there is quite a bit of stuff due. The bad part is that I am sick. It came down on me over the weekend and nothing I did could stop it. I have been taking so many vitamins it is scary. Nothing helps. I now have a really scratchy throat that hurts every time I swallow and it hurts to talk. Kind of the lamest thing that could happen this week! The speech isn't the bad part since it is only a few minutes. The hard part about this is that I don't feel very good and so I don't want to study or work on stuff. That isn't so bad except I have a lot of big items due this week as well as next.

Final Speech
FSE
Final Math Exam
Build and Race Mouse trap car.
Presentation on Car
Final Personal Project Report

Anyhow, any prayer for health would be appreciated.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope you pull through levi!

Anonymous said...

by the way, if you want opinions on the new color-i'm not crazy about it.