Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Snow?

(this post was writting on DEC 1st but I couldnt get my photos uploaded until now)

Last night I went to 'midnight sing' where a bunch of people gathered in Red Square at Midnight and we sang Worship songs and Christmas Carols. At 1:00am (Dec. 1) it began to snow! Let me just say my feet were FREEZING! I WAS FREEZING!


So I woke up this morning at 11:00 and there was over 2 inches of snow on the ground. It is still snowing and when you walk through campus it is totally silent. All you can hear is the falling of snow. It's still snowing quite hard and by this evening there will be over 4 inches. Yippee!

A few photos of the campus.

So far, I have started about six snowball wars and have gone sliding down the road on cardboard. Christmas time (with snow) is quite fun. Okay, okay, it is amazing! To all you down in warm California, you have my pity at your lack of seasons.

2 comments:

Jordan Gamble said...

sweet snow!!! Um I'm enjoying 12 ft waves in 90 degree temp... nice!!!
If you really want to see if your tough... try taking a cold, morning, shower... dont forget shampoo!!!

Anonymous said...

Try living in Canada.