Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Last Day at Home

This is Ocelot posting, not Levi, for those who might be confused (note cool font color)...
Because I am still at home! It is my last day at home, and I don't feel like doing any of the laundry or packing I need to do. I almost finished all my New Testament homework for next semester, but I don't really feel like finishing that last little bit, either. Is it okay to be lazy on my last day home? I don't know. I am looking forward to this semester... seeing my school friends again, having a schedule, being busy. :) The classes I'm most looking forward to are Global Missions Prep and Art Components and Techniques for elementary teachers. (I'm sooo ready to start those methods courses yay!!) Classes will start Monday, and until then, my school has a conference thingy where Christian speakers and artists come in. This year's theme is discipleship, and it looks really good. Well, I'd best finish that NT homework, or I can expect to be swamped this semester (I will be anyway since I'm taking 21 units, not a lot of downtime expected). Adios!!

1 comment: