Friday, April 3, 2009

First Friday of Spring 09'

Well, well, here I am, back at school. Sorry to say that spring has not arrived yet and we have had clouds and rain for the past week. Therefor I have not uploaded any new photos as it is rather gloomy out.
This quarter is turning out quite nicely so far. I have classes MWF from 9-6 but on TR, I have only one class. I am taking a larger load this quarter with:
Physics E&M (third part in Phys series)
E&M Lab
Macro Economics (an interesting class that is a continuation from last quarter)
Engineering Statics (an engineering math class, dealing with objects that are not moving)
and a intro Music class (an easy class where I get to listen to a bunch of classical music)

For those of you who don't know, I am planning on moving off campus next year and am working on getting a house together with about 12 guys. It should be really fun as well as very growing. There is a lot of logistics to figure out still but I am still really excited for it.

That's about it for now...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Levi, those classes sound pretty tough to me : I suspect you will meet the challenge. Thanks for letting us know. We missed seeing you this time.g.ma hi, levi thanks for the update on spring classes. i started farming today, doing pruning and nitrogen fertilizer spreading.. had sunshine and about 50 degrees. watching my old school (and ginger;s) playbasketball tonite (final four), bed time. good nite, levi from grandpa g.

Anonymous said...

I saw you had some fun in the snow before school began! Dad still keeping up his skills, huh? Work hard, party harder, and pray hardest!
... I think thats the right order...

Dust and Dignity said...

You didn't mention the intro to music class when you were here... seems like the only class that's likely to be easy.

Anonymous said...

Can't you add some pictures of you and Griffin together? I keep expecting some!

Mom

Alan said...

It's been a while since I've commented, but this and the prophesy are hard to pass up. I'll email or call on the latter.
As a college-trained music educator, I have to say I'm a bit miffed at this "easy music" talk. Can't tell you how many times I've heard a story or students with these expectations, and then discover they actually have to WORK in music just like other classes!! So be careful and take time to feel the spirit of everything assigned. You should be at an advantage with your diverse musical tastes and background.