Monday, February 23, 2009

First LAN Party


So this last Saturday we had our first official Halo 3 Party. There is a building on campus that has two very large lecture halls in it and in each lecture hall there are two projectors. So last Saturday we went over and connected two x-boxes to the the projectors and played Halo 3 late into the night. It was pretty sweet having those giant screens over your head and music blasting out of surround sound speakers and having a bunch of guys laughing and yelling at each other. It was a blast.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, when DO you study?

LAG said...

Study? Oh, sometimes in the morning when I have time before class.

Anonymous said...

hmmmmm,
priorities?

Anonymous said...

AAWWW! SWEET!
I almost died from asphyxiation and jealousy! Oh, the college experience!

COLBY APARTMENTS said...

Levi,
I remember going up there when you were only 18 months old. You were still a night-guy, so you were wide awake in our hotel room, all ready to play, while everyone else was beat from skiing. I remember walking the halls with you, hoping you would wear out soon. :) I guess you are still the same night owl you were as a baby!

I remember the log homes built around Whistler, they were so beautiful. And your pictures do give us a taste of the beauty up there. Wow. I'm not sure where I skiied, or if I was just a worry-wart mother who wouldn't leave her baby. I can't remember! Anyway, thanks for the pics that make us feel like we are there, without having to be stuck on the mountain and unable to get down! I love it.

I'm so glad that you have found someone to ski with, what a blessing.

warm hugs and lots of love,
Mother