Monday, January 19, 2009

Sking and Friends

As I said before, I have no class on Thursday... So this past Thursday I went up skiing at Mt. Baker with my friend Bryce. It was beautiful. The weather was warm enough for just an outer jacket and they already have over 100 inches of snow up there.





Another fun bit of stuff that happened this weekend, Jordan and Peter came up to work but spent Saturday and Sunday with me before starting. We went out to eat, went on a walk by the waterfront and did some biking. Saturday night we played in a pool tournament and then went out with some friends to burn a Christmas tree. :) Jordan got carried away with the lighter and a can of axe deodorant, lighting people on fire and so on. It was fun. On Sunday we played soccer with some guys and hung out and I took them on the rope swing, previously mentioned on this site. It was a blast and now I have to crack down and do some school work.

3 comments:

Alan said...

The snow on Mt. Baker looks amazing. Glad you spend as much time as possible outdoors experiencing the real world. So many are overly attached to screens these days.

Dust and Dignity said...

I love the third picture! Thanks again for calling tonight. :)

Anonymous said...

Lies! I mearly held to axe can in front of the flame! Its there fault they were standing there...