Saturday, February 16, 2008

Friday Nights

Q. 6:
The Lamp was 10.8ft high.
The actual answer is 62.5 ft/min
Q. 7:
(Sorry, the script won’t let me post the relationship formula.)
Answer is: a)-12.7 units/month, b)-1.58 $/item/month


Well, Last night I stayed up until 5:30am sitting in the lounge talking to people. It was pretty amazing. CCF was great and we are starting a preprayer meeting g about an hour before that is going to become so powerful. CCF (Campus Christian Fellowship) was great and then that evening about six of us stayed up until 2:30 talking about theology and relationship with God thru Jesus. At 2:45 we all kind of lost it and jokes started flying. Things are so much funnier when you are exhausted. At 4:30 I had to take a guy to the airport so I just stayed up until then. It was great but now my Saturday is almost over.

Skiing tomorrow! Jesse and I and maybe Jon are going up to Baker tomorrow. It should be really fun. I heard it snowed in Ramona Thursday! That is weird. :)

No comments: