Friday, February 19, 2010

Goals

As you may have seen, writings on this blog have been few and far between these last few months and so I asked myself the reason. There seems to be a lack of interest in writing but more importantly it is a weakness I have. I am not very good and maintaining friendships with people I don't normally hang out with. That basically means I don't call friends who are not in the same area as I am. Sad...I know. Thus I have come up with an easy 4 goal system to remedy the situation.

Goal #1:
Be more consistent at maintaining contact with people who I don't interact with regularly.

Goal #2:
Stay in contact with friends from back home.

Goal #3:
Talk to friends and family who are not in Bellingham on a more consistent basis.

Goal #4:
Encourage other people to help me in the previous 3 goals by having them email and call me...(hint)


By following this simple four goal system I will achieve what I lack. And if you call now you could win a free poster with the 4 goal system all for your own. ;)

Okay, so I should really get going with the rest of this beautiful Friday. Sunny and warm and only 3 afternoon classes. Hope your day is going well and may the Lord bless you.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are just living in the moment, Levi! A fine thing to do! We are not feeling neglected and you should not feel disappointed in yourself. We love you!

Jordan Gamble said...

i like reading and hearing from you... skype is also good - when you get the time...

Alan said...

Hi Levi
We have been somewhat neglectful in checking your blogsite, calling, or writing too. It's hard to "love the ones you're with" while maintaining relationships more distant.
We'll promise to write or call at least monthly. Thanks for all your efforts, seeking and sharing truth.
~aunt Prisca and uncle Alan