Saturday, December 13, 2008

Wrap-up

Christmas break has officially started. Yes! This quarter went well and I enjoyed my roommate alot. This morning I took a friend to the airport and it was freezing outside! Below 30 degrees not counting the wind. There is snow up on the hills behind Bellingham and Mt. Baker Ski resort just opened.
This was taken this morning while I was driving to the airport.

Last Friday was the CCF Christmas party. Our core went to the Goodwill and acquired Christmas sweaters for the event. Here is our group in full costume...with a Santa wanna be.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ho ho ho.

congratulations on finishing up finals. it will be good to see you home the holidays. i like the colorful sweaters!

Dust and Dignity said...

Congrats on concluding another trimester. I've still got finals :-P (The college's b-day present to me is 5 finals on the same day. :-P)

Anonymous said...

Great to have you home tonight, Levi! Enjoyed seeing your whole family together and spending time celebrating "The Reason." Have a terrific Christmas break!
Love,
Mrs. K

Charlotte said...

gee-whiz, levi... how early was your flight?

Anonymous said...

Glad to connect with family...I can't seem to connect since with my internet. but I can see your last college Blog. Thanks Levi A handsome group!