Thursday, September 25, 2008

God is with me!

So God has come through. He was just waiting for me to be completely dependent and use up all my other options. I got into the Physics class and into my drawing class. The only one I diddnt get was the Machine tooling class but I might still get in and if not, I am trying to get into a class with my roommate, Jon, and my suitmate, Steven. So that is Sweet and I am doing a little better. There is a bunch of work to do already but if God is for me, what can stand against me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God is indeed awesome, and He will strengthen and sustain you; keep relying on Him, for He will always come through! That heading banner picture is sweet - who took it?

~Ocelot

Jordan Gamble said...

Well its tough because his feet got chopped off. I am disappointed... but maybe thats key, nothing is perfect.
Peace,
-The one, taking a year off!