Monday, January 7, 2008

Its That Time!

As they round the last bend, engines roar tires burn and people cheer! That's right ladies and gentlemen, the time has come. School has returned and with it, it brings new life to this blog. Stay tuned for an amazing new wave of humor, intrigue, action, mystery, and much more. (wow! This sounds really cool)

The newest asset to this blog is...I have found my video cord so I can upload photos when ever I want, instead of having to ask my RA to borrow hers. So that is it, a new start to a new year.


What is your new years resolution, or one that you think would be good. (leave in the comments on this blog entry)

One of my resolutions among others... Try not to be late in two thousand and eight!

1 comment:

ken said...

Sure enjoyed your visit Levi. It was nice to be with you again. Thanks for taking us all skiing. I hope you have a good quarter and a warm reunion with your school friends.

Dad