Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Spring Quarter 2010

I must apologize for my long period of silence on this blog. Spring quarter was starting so I was still trying to figure out my schedule for the quarter which is pretty much nailed down now. I am incredibly busy with 17 credits, 3 core engineering classes and 1 math class. On top of that is leading a core and activities with the NorthStar (my house). 



Also over Spring Break I went on an SSI trip (Student Spring Impact). A short term, week long mission trip to the University of Montana. It was incredible and trying to process everything that happened, all the different ways I was challenged and changed on top of starting a new quarter, has kind of overloaded me. All this to say that the last 2.5 weeks has been some of the busiest of my time here at Western. 

Even though it has been busy it has been some of the best as well. Having so little time has made it easier to see God's provision in my life. God has been providing me with just enough time to get everything done and enough energy to do it all. I feel like I have been on a three week high with God and it is so hard to describe how incredible it is. Nothing has been able to keep me down and I see God's hand all over my life and the joy from that surpasses all else. 

I have or will be posting pictures from ssi on here soon. Enjoy.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Levi,,,I would like to talk with you this week (may 1). I tried the phone # but it isn't the correct one. We had a good weekend. We heard some good music at the traditional arts at Wheatland. on sunday we took the train to Chicago and met family --Heard a 200 member choir concert that Alan and Prisca were a part of. Then had a picnic in a park and celebrated Alan's 50th Birthday. with Karen and Jim , Charlotte and Ginger. With Love, Grandma Gamble.