Wednesday, March 10, 2010

CCF Winter Olympics

Two weeks ago was the first ever CCF Olympics, in honor of the real olympics just 2 hours north of us. 
Friday night after our service, everyone paraded down to the REC center to compete in various activities from dodgeball to capture the flag and a giant relay race at the end. Teams or "countries" were broken up by region so Nash was its own country. We were the Nash Ninjas and we wore all black (obviously). It was a blast and I lost my voice from all the yelling and cheering. 
(picture is of our Nash community. [Nash is the dorm that I lead a core in] There are 2 guys cores and 2 girls cores)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great picture Levi. I really like the flags!

K.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Levi--I like your photo and the music. G.G.rewax