Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Fast update

Looooooong Time
The idea of getting on and writing or updating this blog, or more importantly the action of getting on and doing it is getting harder and harder. Its not that I don't care but more that so much is going on and there are people around me all the time I don't have the desire or focus to write.
So here I am writing but I really don't know what to say. So much has happened there is no point in trying to catch up. But I'll try.

School is going great, not very time consuming this quarter, Core is amazing this year and is super fun, the house is wonderful and God is pouring out blessings upon us. Went to CCF Fall camp last weekend, it was a great bonding time, car wouldn't start on Sunday and so stranded at camp for 2 hours. Halfway through quarter, midterms went well. life is really busy but fulfilling.

Class in 10 min so I have to go. I am sorry about no pics. you can look on face book or wait until I can find my camera. Still haven't unpacked my stuff, still don't have mattress, still only have one desk between two guys. But, I do have a bathrobe now!

Mom and Dad have been a huge blessing and they were up this last weekend helping finish one of our bathrooms. It works great.

Okay, TTFN

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its okay that you don't write becuase I just skim over what you say anyway. Please change the blog link for my blog. It is complete.

Anonymous said...

The only reason why I do skim is becuase I don't have time either. I am not saying I don't care.

Anonymous said...

i read every word. no skimming here.

LAG said...

I dont know who is writing when it is anonymous and you dont sign it so thanks to whoever you are.

Levi

Troop 617 said...

I check your blog every day and am delighted to see more words!

Alan said...

Levi:
Thanks for the update. Aunt Prisca and I "check in" every week or two. Glad life is going great this semester.