Thursday, October 8, 2009

My Camera is Missing

So I must say that having Jordan now at school and having his own blog is good competition. I am definitely loosing as of now due to his prolific writing and posting of pictures. But, in my own defense I am still not unpacked and am living without any of my normal things unpacked. I have clothes set up and I have deodorant out but that's about it. All my supplies are still in boxes and my toiletries kit is stuffed away somewhere. I am having to use other peoples shampoo and sneak their q-tips, if and and when I get around to showering (not often). Anyway, all this to say that I don't know where my camera is. It is either still packed up somewhere or I left if at home on accident. So that is my excuse for not a lot of pics. I have to wait for other people to post them on face book. Anyway, i do have some pics from my phone, so here you go...
House initiations! You had to drop down to get an apple but only standing on one foot. Much harder than you think.

Walking home Friday night after CCF, found a box...boxes are fun...

My stylish father


Dinner this last Monday, enchiladas and Mexican rice. I am eating better at the house than I have in the last 5 years of my life. Well, mon-thurs dinners that is...




First Friday of the year. Campus Christian Fellowship (CCF) it was packed!



1 comment:

Jordan Gamble said...

Yeah, Id say the competition is pretty tight but you got the upper hand on experience. Im still trying to figure out what people do and don't like! Hope dads stay with you there is going good! Hope he can visit me some time too... Im jealous! :) Love you always,
Jordan