Tuesday, September 22, 2009

School is starting!

Wednesday, the first day of classes for the 2009-10 school year. This quarter my classes are entirely engineering, except for a badminton class. I just looked tonight to see if I have classes tomorrow and to find out where they are. I have spent no time prepping for school. No books, no prep, I haven't even opened my school supplies up yet. All this to say that as an upperclassmen I am not prepared. Or maybe its just that I understand how things work and figure that I can just do it later. The real reason is that I have not had time. I have been going non stop doing work on our house, setting up things and doing core stuff. Well, since I haven't unpacked, I don't have my camera and I am missing quite a bit of other stuff so I cant post any pics. Ill try to get something up soon.

2 comments:

Alan said...

Welcome back to academic responsibility. Preparation is good, but never let schooling get in the way of your education. Glad you had a summer full of memorable experiences.

Anonymous said...

Hello Levi, We like the views of your house--thanks. Grandpa enjoyed sharing talking to you about an engineering project. We had a good 3 day trip to the U.P. Have canned 2 dozen quarts of applesause! and watched the National Parks programs--very well done. Love Grandma