Friday, November 14, 2008

Nov. 14th, Avoiding studying...

It is Friday, 9:30 am and I just finished my second Greek Mythology test. I studied last night until midnight and then for an hour or so this morning. God was amazing, my memory and mind were so clear. The test went really well and I had very few problems that I had trouble with. Now, I have a Physics exam at noon that I need to study for but I am kind of burned out of studying and kind of just want to go to bed. Since I know I cant do that, I decided to procrastinate by writing here for a bit, checking emails and other non study related things.

Classes are going great up here and I am having a great time with all my friends. We went bowling last Sunday with our Core guys. It was quite humorous since most of us were bad at the game but hilarious to see our interactions while playing.
Intramural Soccer is over. We lost every game but it was still worth it.
The drawing class is going...I have had to purchase a lot of pens and markers but it is really cool what we are learning. Rendering drawings so they look photo realistic or at least more real than just a sketch.
Okay I really should go study now.

No comments: