Sunday, October 19, 2008

Weekend Post

So I didn't get a chance this weekend to post. No wait! It is still Sunday. Yes! I made it!

So this has been a very busy weekend although my weeks just keep on getting busier and busier. Stayed up way to late last night and didn't get up until 11:45 this morning.

I haven't had a chance to turn any of my drawings into an actual picture yet so sorry about that delay.

Went on the big rope swing last night. It had rained that day so the ground was super slick and you kept sliding down the hill.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, at least all your busyness is for a life you are enjoying! Except for physics, that is!

I am so thankful for this opportunity for you at college and SO thankful that it is turning out to be so positive. I pray for you often, think of you often and love you a lot!

warm hugs,
Mother

Dust and Dignity said...

That is an AWESOME swing!

Jordan Gamble said...

WOW! Dangerous and totally suicidal! In the rain! Sounds like you and you core buddies been doing a little drinking :) ;) {:o

Anonymous said...

I just clicked on the picture of you on the swing, over the ravine.... ugh. I mean, ugh, ugh! Oh my word! It looks so high up, or should I say so far down. I had the picture enlarged so I could tell it was you but then I had to keep scrolling the picture down to see the bottom of the ravine - - which never showed!!!! My word! My Word! MY WORD!!!!!!@! That looks really scary, and doing it at 2 AM looks a bit crazy. I am glad I didn't know. Love, Your mother