Monday, October 27, 2008

Some Pictures from the first half of Fall Quarter 08'


Jordan overlooking the San Juan Islands from the top of the Oyster Dome. (This was taken the week before school started.)




The San Juan Islands
Looking out towards Old Main lawn and Bellingham bay from my window.

My Room looking from my desk towards the door. Bathroom on the left, Jon's bed on right, and then my bed and Jon's desk are out of view on left.






Fall is here, the trees are all changing colors and it is glorious.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi again Levi, these are really nice photos. especially the one of Jordan and the water . My computer is working well tonight so I'm conmenting on you last 3. G.G pa I went on our honey moon as Karen calls it--to the U.P. last week --the cold didn't slow us down We picked up lots of Lake superior stones and had a very good time.Love, G.G.