Sunday, December 9, 2007

Christmas Break! (Not Winter Break)

Oh yeah! One more week until I am going home. Next week I only have two classes. One is a math final on Tuesday and then a presentation on our mouse trap car on Thursday.I fly home Saturday and then I plan to do some serious hanging out/partying/reunions/chill/ect...
On a semi different note, yesterday was beautiful up here and the view from the Library over the bay was inspiring.
I have to say that college life is both extremely stressful and wonderful at the same time. You are surrounded by people all the time who all are studying but at the same time all of them are ready to have a good time. The open arms of the christian guys here was wonderful. I have made some close friends with them and I couldn't even imagine what this year would have been like without them. They were definitely a blessing from God. The quarter has had its ups and downs but in the end I got very good grades and it has been very rewarding.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds great levi. I thought your Christmas list was quite appropriate. We are not getting you that car!

Anonymous said...

Hey Levi! Collage life sounds fun! Can't wait to see you again. What's that picture of? And yes, I did end that sentance with a preposition.

Anonymous said...

college
sentence

just a couple of corrections!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha! the antidisastablishmetnatalist cant spel! Ha! well, at least he spels beter than me.

Anonymous said...

what do you mean? I spelled everything correctly.

Anonymous said...

yeah! who do you think you are correcting his grammer?